Escea is no ordinary company. In the past 15 years, we have grown from a start-up to the market-leading gas fireplace designer and manufacturer in New Zealand.
At Escea, we get a real buzz out of making people’s lives better because of the warmth and ambience that our products bring into our customers’ homes. We're looking for team players who are just as passionate about creating a world-leading product for our customers. Our culture is inclusive, positive and forward-thinking - we're always looking for ways to improve.
Openings for roles in our passionate team are listed below:
Excellence in product design and engineering has been pivotal in our success thus far. We are looking for a "Design Engineer" who may be a recent graduate with a couple of years work experience and will complement our talented Design team. Our new "Design Engineer" will play an important role as we expand our technical knowledge, bring new products to market, and continuously improve our current product offering and the ways we work. The role is based in Dunedin, a compact yet vibrant city that enables an enviable style of life.
The person we are looking for:
We are looking for someone with a good balance of innovative design talent, systems thinking, detailed engineering knowledge and have above average CAD skills. Most importantly, we want someone who can make appropriate trade-offs between conflicting customer interests while extending our technical knowledge and regularly delivering thoughtful solutions.
To be successful in this role you must have;
- 3-4 years real life experience in manufacturing / engineering / product design.
- Proficiency in SolidWorks or equivalent parametric CAD.
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering and/or product design.
- A proven ability to get things done.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- A team player that can build relationships and leverage others talents through effective communication.
- The desire to be the best in everything you do; good enough is not enough in our company.
Please apply in writing prior to 21 November to email@example.com
Share this on:FacebookTwitterGoogle Plus