Escea is no ordinary company. In the past 15 years, we have grown from a start-up to the market-leading gas fireplace designer and manufacturer in New Zealand.
At Escea, we get a real buzz out of making people’s lives better because of the warmth and ambience that our products bring into our customers’ homes. We're looking for team players who are just as passionate about creating a world-leading product for our customers. Our culture is inclusive, positive and forward-thinking - we're always looking for ways to improve.
Openings for roles in our passionate team are listed below:
The Architectural Advisory Team is looking for an enthusiastic person to join our dynamic team to assist with technical and advisory support of our fires.
What we need:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer focused individual with the following attributes:
- An understanding or previous experience in the construction sector or technical sales.
- The ability to communicate across all mediums (email, phone, in person), with a variety of people that have different areas of knowledge, i.e. architects, customers, builders, gas fitters.
- Be willing to travel to provide support and advice to our customers (architects, designers and building companies) about Escea products.
- An ability to (or willingness to learn how to) review and interpret architectural plans and technical information.
- An understanding of computers and being able to pick up new technology quickly.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Provide product advice to all Escea customers and work across both the Architectural Advisory and Technical Advisory teams as required. This includes:
- Review technical drawings and providing advice based upon these to architects and end customers.
- Travel off-site as well as out of town one week a month present Escea products to customers.
- Problem solve and work on solutions as part of the Escea Advisory team.
- Keep up to date on all of Escea products so that advice provided is up to date and accurate.
An advantage but not essential for the role:
- An interest or understanding of drafting.
- An understanding of gas and wood fires
If you're wanting to apply for this role send an email to email@example.com with the subject "Architectural Advice Bureau"
Share this on:FacebookTwitterGoogle Plus